Want one NOW!
Easy Ice Cream Sandwiches made with homemade Chocolate Cookies
Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches, better than anything you can buy from the store, especially when the cookie is made from scratch!
- 1 box devils food cake mix (I used Duncan Hines)
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar plus more for rolling
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Combine cake mix, eggs, oil and powdered sugar to form dough. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let col on pan for 10 minutes before removing…
View original post 197 more words