Subject:New Age, New Thought
- Discover how to successfully “hack into” the nonverbal universal language of synchronicities and number patterns
- See how the Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow Children are the precursors to our evolutionary “upgrade”
- Learn the symptoms of shifting into a higher frequency
- Understand how the chakra centers are the hub for your extrasensory psychic system
- Recognize that birthmarks are signs of past-life traumas
- Learn how to prepare yourself to welcome visitors from other star systems
Will the events described in Barretta’s new book come to fruition? I don’t know … only time will tell. I do maintain a healthy skepticism of new age claims. Having said that, I found the book to be only mildly interesting or thought-provoking and the lack of documentation was maddening.
The book is on the small side weighing in at a diminutive 224 pages.It has a healthy Index at the back of the book and a small Glossary before the Preface.
She quotes herself on almost every page which was annoying. I don’t mind the occasional large print quote to highlight something important on that page, but not every freaking page. If you must use large print quotes, use other authors to support your arguments.
Let’s take a look at Barretta’s DNA comments. On page 124, she writes “That ‘junk’ DNA isn’t really junk at all: It is merely waiting to be activated when the time — and frequency — was right.” Documentation? It begs the question, what is the author’s knowledge of DNA? If it is little more than High-school biology class, I remain skeptical.
Sadly most of the book is like that: Indigo children will be this, rainbow children will be that, alien’s altered man’s DNA, etc. I would like to have seen Barretta pull in other books to support her revelations. A few quotes and footnotes would have gone a long way.
The lack of any documentation makes it little more than new age fluff. Sadly, I can not recommend it to anyone.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from New Page Books. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”